The Magical Phang Nga Bay Cruise
A traditional junk rigged schooner the traverses the lush tropical archipelago from Phuket Pier to Phang Bay.
Guide: English Everyday, French on Mon, Tue,Thu and Sat, German on Wed,Fri,Sun
Itinerary: Daily 0700 - 1800 Hrs.
- Pick up from the hotel by air condition vehicle.
- Embark on board "JUNE BAHTRA" and cruise through the enchanting Phang Nga Bay.
- Arrive at James Bond Island and cruise by longtail boat , visit the Sea Gysea village, the Mangrove Delta and the Grotto Cave.
- Back to June Bahtra Thai Buffet lunch on board "JUNE BAHTRA"
- Cruise back to Phuket pier
- Swimming from the boat in fron of Lawa Island.
- Return back to pier.
- Hotel drop off and end off programe.
Price: Adult 3800 baht child 2200 Baht (Khao Lak Hotel - Round-Trip transfer inclusive)