Lagoon Caves Kayaking Daytrip - Relexing & Breathe in the Pure Air
EXPERIENCE W/ SELF PADDLING through Mangrove forests, limestone caves and Lagoon exploration trip.
Traveling by luxury air-conditionaled minivan with a good appetite on board. Small group - Avoid the crowds - relexing, cast a look out for the resident macaques, kingfishers, mud-skippers, sea eagles, magrove forest and plant while paddling.
Itinerary: 08:00 - 17:30pm.
- Hotel Pick-up in Khao Lak.
- Arrive Bor Thor: short break and kayak demonstrate and instructions.
- Depart from the pier with sit on top kayak through mangroves, caves and magnificent hongs.
- Return to restaurant for lunch.
- Visit oyster and fishes farm.
- Continue explow to some more caves with petroglyphs. Visit Tham Lod, Small Hong (Lagoon) and "Pee Hua Toh Cave" to see 3000 - 5000 years old cave painting. (Grottos Cave)
- Tea or coffer and refreshment served at the restauran
- Fresh up and ready to move to Bang Thong King R.10 Temple.
- Head back to Khao Lak Hote
- Transfer to your hotel and end of the trip
Tour include: Round trip transfer, English Speaking Guide, Sit on Top Kayak , Lunch and refreshment, basic accident insurance and National park fee.
Price: Adult 2500 Baht.(Self paddle)
Price: Adult 2800 Baht.(w/guide paddle)
Min : 3 persons
What to Bring :
- A towel, dry and warm clothes to change into for the return transfer
- Sunglasses, Sun Cream and Camera or smart phoe (at your own risk)
- Tour program is subject to change due to weather and tidal conditions