JAMES BOND ISLAND
PHANG NGA BAY
PHANG NGA BAY is famous for its limestone "Sea Mountains" a magic and "out-of-time" place used in the making of JAMES BOND MOVIES. Phang Nga Bay is one of the most unique places in the world.
Itinerary: 08.30 - 16.00pm
- Pick up from your hotel to the pier
- Depart to Phang Nga By by long-tail boat. Discover the amazing landscapes of Phang Nga Bay.
- Visit of TAPU ISLAND , JAMES BOND, vistors may wonder why it is still there when James Bond managed to blow up the secret solar weapon concealed in its interior) and KHAO PING KAN"Leaning Island" named for its peculiar arrangement of a smooth rock slab some 50 meters high resting on other rocks.
- Explore the labyrinth of mangrove swamp and get through the cave by CANOEING.
- Enjoy a great Thai Set menu lunch at MUSLIM VILLAGE, built on pillars attached to a tall rock are 200 or so houses on stilts in the shallow water with restaurant and souvenir shop.
- Visit MONKEY CAPE TEMPLE
- Hotel drop off.
MUSLIM VILLAGE ROCK PAINTING - PHANG NGA BAY
Adult 2,000 Baht Child 1500 baht (Khao Lak Area)