Khai Island Snorkelling
Khai Island Snorkeling Daytrip
Newborn snorkelling spot not to be missed
Enjoy another scenic scenery underwater with the colourful coral at Khai Island, The Newborn for snorkelling you should not be missed.
Itinerary: Daily 0600 - 1900 Hrs.
- Pick up from the hotel (Phuket & Khao Lak) then have time for a coffee break at the pier.
- Departure from Kuraburi pier to Khai Island with Long-Tail Boat which will take approximately 40min.
- Enjoy nice sand with clear crystal water and snorkelling in front of Koh Khai Beach, There is a group of small coral fish, Anemonefish, Moray Eel and Chance to see Lobster.
- Local lunch serves on the island.
- Afternoon: Snorkeling around Koh Khai (Another small island nearby), Underwater scenery: explore Sea Whip coral and Colorful Sea Fan Coral, Amaze with a group of ten thousand of Anchovy fish.
- Keep these memorable islands in your mind and then back to Kuraburi pier.
- Arrive at the pier and have some more coffee break before leaving
- End of program.
Notice: This program is subject to change according to the tide table, weather and sea conditions to ensure the safety come first.
• Hotel transfers, guide, Long-tail boat trip and DNP National park fees
• Onboard: soft drinks, water, ice and fresh fruits
• Local Lunch: meal, drinking water, coffee and tea, (vegetarian menu available at no extra charge)
• Full snorkelling equipment: lifejacket, fin, mask and snorkel.
- Daytrip Package: Adult 2,900 Baht Child 1,900 baht (From/To Khao Lak Hotel)
- Daytrip Package: Adult 3,200 Baht Child 2,200 baht (From/To Phuket Hotel)
TOUR OPERATION PERIOD: 15 OCT 2019 - 15 MAY 2020