Elephant Bath, Sea Turtle & Bamboo Rafting
KHAO LAK SAFARI 3 in 1
ELEPHANT BATH - BAMBOO RAFTING - SEA TURTLE
Start the trip with the elephant care program for a Half-day tour with fun. The participants will have the opportunity to take care of, touch and communicate with the elephants closely. Moreover, each activity is also full of knowledge about an elephant.
After your good experience with elephants, we head to The Royal Thai Naval Base to visit Sea Turtle Conservation Center.
Ending your wonderful day with Bamboo rafting it gives you a more relaxed and quiet ride along the river. You can take it easy, sit and let a local paddler take you to enjoy the beautiful scenery of the luxuriant tropical rainforest and wild animals.
Program Itinerary 08h30 - 15h30 (Khao Lak) 06h30 - 17h30 (Phuket)
- 06:30 Phuket Hotel pick up
- 08:30 Khao Lak Hotel Pickup
- 09:30 Arrive at Khao Lak Elephant Home.
- Changing clothes and wash your hand.
- Introducing to your elephant learning about its name, age, history and habit.
- Feed and walk along with the Elephant.
- Walk your elephant to the mud spa, scrub and bathing.
- 10:30 Visit Local Waterfall for trekking and refreshing time.
- 11:00 Experience with the Bamboo Rafting along Wang Kieng Khu Waterfall the cool clear creek peacefully through a green scenery.
- 12:00 Delicious Thai set menu lunch along the waterfall restaurant.
- Seasonal fruits and refreshment serve at the restaurant.
- 14:00 The afternoon continues to explore Khao Lak visits Sea Turtle Conservation Center at Royal Thai Naval Base project to save the green turtle.
- 15:00 Head back to your hotel
- 15:30 End of program
The above itinerary may change due to weather conditions, availability and flexibility of timing as well as the other factors which is beyond our control.
What to Bring:
- Swimming suite
- Non-slippery shoe and comfort
- Adult 3,000 baht (Khao Lak) & 3,500 baht (Phuket min 3pax)
- Child 4-9Y/O 2,200 baht. (Khao Lak) & 2,500 Baht (Phuket)