Elephant Bath, Sea Turtle & Bamboo Rafting
KHAO LAK EXPLORER 3 in 1
ELEPHANT BATH - SEA TURTLE - BAMBOO RAFTING
Start the trip with the elephant care program for a Half-day tour with fun. The participants will have the opportunity to take care, touch and communicate with the elephants closely. Moreover, in each activity are also full of knowledge about an elephant.
After your good experience with Elephant, we head to The Royal Thai Naval Base to visits Sea Turtle Conservation Center.
Ending your wonderful day with Bamboo rafting it gives you a more relaxed and quiet ride along the river. You can take it easy, sit and let a local paddler take you to enjoy the beautiful scenery of the luxuriant tropical rainforest and wild animal.
Program Itinerary 08h30 - 15h30
- 09:00 Arrive at Khao Lak Elephant Home.
- Changing clothes and wash your hand.
- Introducing to your elephant learning about its name, age, history and habit.
- Feed and walk along with the Elephant.
- Walk your elephant to the mud spa, scrub and bathing.
- 11:30 Have a nice lunch at Memorie Beach Bar.
- 13:00 The afternoon continues to explore Khao Lak visits Sea Turtle Conservation Center at Royal Thai Naval Base.
- 14:00 Ending your wonderful day with Bamboo Rafting along Wang Kieng Khu Waterfall.
- Seasonal fruits and refreshment seave at the restaurant.
- 15:15 Head back to your hotel
- 15:30 End of program
What to Bring:
- Swimming suite
- Non-slippery shoe and comfort
Price: Family of 3 - 4 people can offer as Private Trip.
- Adult 3,000 baht
- Child 4-9Y/O 2,200 baht.