Mangrove & Cave Kayaking
Tags: krabi cave kayaking, kayaking tour
Lagoon and Caves Kayaking Daytrip - Relaxing & Breathe in the Pure Air
EXPERIENCE W/ SELF PADDLING through Mangrove forests, limestone caves and Lagoon exploration trip. Travelling by luxury air-conditioned minivan with a good appetite on board. Small group - Avoid the crowds - relaxing, cast a lookout for the resident macaques, kingfishers, mud-skippers, sea eagles, mangrove forest and plant while paddling.
Itinerary: 08:00 - 16:30pm.
- Hotel Pick-up in Khao Lak.
- Arrive Bor Thor: short break and kayak demonstrate and instructions.
- Depart from the pier with sit on a top kayak through mangroves, caves and magnificent hongs.
- Return to the restaurant for lunch.
- Visit oyster and fishes farm.
- Continue to explore some more caves with petroglyphs. Visit Tham Lod, Small Hong (Lagoon) and "Pee Hua Toh Cave" to see 3000 - 5000 years old cave painting. (Grottos Cave)
- Tea or coffee and refreshment served at the restaurant
- Fresh up and ready to move to Bang Thong King R.10 Temple.
- Head back to Khao Lak Hotel
- Transfer to your hotel and end of the trip
Tour includes: Round trip transfer, English Speaking Guide, Sit on Top Kayak, Lunch and refreshment, basic accident insurance and National park fee.
Adult 2500 Baht. (Self paddle)
Adult 2800 Baht. (w/guide paddle)
Min : 3 persons
What to Bring :
A towel, dry and warm clothes to change into for the return transfer
Sunglasses, Sun Cream and Camera or smartphone (at your own risk)
Tour program is subject to change due to weather and tidal conditions