E3 - Full Day Elephant Care with Hiking to Waterfall
WELCOME to ELEPHANT CARE
"Elephant had a long history and close relationship with thai people. For many years ago, some of the elephants are living in nature around the village. When the elephant was born, local people will support food and treat for them. Therefore, an elephant can survive in natural but unable to seek food in the forest themselves. To support a happy life to the elephant, we always welcome you to share the love and look after the elephant together"
E3 - FULL DAY ELEPHANT CARE & HIKING TO WATERFALL
More than a half-day trip that allows you to have an exceptional experience with elephants. Get closer to them, make healthy food and supplements for elephants, scrub them with mud, play in the water and feed the gentle giants. An easy trip for all families.
08.30 - 09.30 hotel pickup from Khao Lak and Phuket Hotel
- Hotel transfer to Anda Adventure Camp
- Guide welcoming you at the camp.
- Hiking to waterfall
- Changing cloth to be a mahout suit and training a basic of elephant training course.
- Meet the elephants, interact and enjoy learning a basic of elephant about their behaviour and history.
- Enjoy cooking food and feed elephants.
- Spend time along with elephants.
- Thai food lunch and seasonal fresh fruits.
- Mud spa & Bathing with an elephant.
- Tea and fresh coffee break. You choose for Cappuccino, Mocha, Latte, Black Coffee, Chocolate, Hot Milk Tea.
- Making Kanom-Klok the Thai Traditional dessert, try doing it yourself.
- 15.30 - 17.00 Back to your hotel.
Adult: 2.800 Baht
Child (4-11 Y/O) : 1.800 Baht
What to bring: Sun protection, sunglasses, hat or cap, camera, towel and spare clothes, comfortable shoes.
What tour included: Land Transfer, Insurance, National Park Fee, English Speaking Guide, Lunch and refreshment.